Immunocidin Equine, mycobacterium cell wall fraction (MCWF) immunostimulant, is CFIA-approved for the intratumoral treatment of sarcoid tumors in horses.
Available Presentations: 5 mL vialDownload product brochure (English). Download product brochure (French).
Immunocidin Equine, mycobacterium cell wall fraction (MCWF) immunostimulant, is approved by the CFIA for the treatment of sarcoid tumors in horses.
Although Immunocidin Equine is administered by intratumoral injection, the response is generalized and untreated sites frequently undergo regression as well.
Why use Immunocidin Equine?
• It has a high post-treatment tumor-free rate
• It is well-tolerated by horses, including older animals
• It has minimal side effects
• It is an economical treatment option
• It has an excellent safety profile
For veterinarians to purchase product: